The LookinBody Web service requires an active connection to the InBody unit. Results may fail to sync to the portal and app when a unit is disconnected and/or not logged in. This guide will walk you through the steps of:
- How to verify your unit’s connection status before every test
- and how to re connect your unit to the LookinBody Web Service.
The Cloud icon (top right corner) will change depending on the unit’s connection status:
1. Head into the Administrator Menu
2. Select option 04. Cloud Service
3. If the check mark box next to "Lookin'Body Website Account Login" is greyed out, the unit will need to be logged in again. If highlighted in red, the unit is already connected.
4. If greyed out, please click on this check box to enter in your Device ID and Device Password, provided to you in the welcome email when you first registered your account.
5. Once connected you should be greeted with an "Already logged in" message
- When restarting the unit review the unit’s connection status
- Check to see that icon is displayed before taking a test
When the InBody unit is not logged in
- Tests taken without a mobile number will not sync
- The InBody unit will not display the personal profile information automatically
Related Guides: Missing Results - How to Re-Sync Unsent Results