The InBody provides you with a couple of ways to connect to the internet. Wi-Fi allows you to connect the unit without the use of a cable providing you more freedom on where to setup your unit.
1. Head into the Administrator Menu on the InBody unit
2. Select option 16. Internet Options
3. Tap "O" to enable this feature
4. Tap on the Check Mark box next to Wi-Fi (Wireless) and tap on Next
5. Locate your Wi-Fi Name; tap on the Refresh button if you do not see your Wi-Fi in the first scan, or tap on Input to manually enter in your Wi-Fi information
6. Enter in your Wi-Fi Password
7. Once complete you will receive a "successfully connected" message.
For issues with Wi-Fi Troubleshooting please review our additional guides below