The LookinBody Web service provides you with a powerful tool to filter your member list, giving you the ability to better understand the demographics of your client base.
1. On the Member List Page click on the Filter check mark box and click o
2. The Add Filter window will provide you with a list of criteria you can use to narrow your search
- InBody Test - Search by InBody Test Date (on by default)
- Favorite - List members favorited
- Age - Member's Age
- Gender - Member's Gender
- Staff - Members assigned to Staff Account
- Group - Members assigned to Groups
- Registration Date - Member's Registration Date
- InBody S/N - Based on which unit the member tested on
- Mobile No. - Display members who has either provided or did not provide their mobile number
- Email - Display members who has either provided or did not provide their email address
- InBody App - Display members who has either registered for the InBody App or did not register
3. Multiple filters can be selected to further narrow down your search parameters.
4. Once the filters have been set we recommend updating the available columns in the Member List page by clicking on the Set Column button