The LookinBody Web cloud service allows test results from incorrect member's profile to be move to the correct member's profile. This feature is especially useful if the client has been using different IDs' to test from the InBody device.
1. Login to the web portal https://usa.lookinbody.com.
2. Navigate to the Member List page and use the Search feature to search for the incorrect ID used.
3. Select the check mark box next to the incorrect member's profile.
4. Click on Edit > InBody Test Date and Time.
5. Locate the test that needs to move to the correct member's profile and double-click on the User ID.
6. Update to the correct member's user ID.
7. Confirm the member's profile which the test is moving to by clicking Yes.
Each test will need to be individually updated to the correct member's ID.
For a more detailed guide, please download our guide below.